Are you unhappy with your current business cards? Are they on cheap lightweight card and you’d rather have a more professional card to hand out to prospective clients? Smaller cards on cheap paper say a lot about your business. Unfortunately the impression they give may not be what you’d really like people to think about your business or your service.
We’d be happy to help you with that. We offer a design, print and deliver service to equestrian business owners, anywhere in Australia, and we focus on offering fair prices for good quality. We know money can be tight, especially with a new business, and we’d rather see your business in our industry looking top notch – not cheap.
- Option 1: 250 cards on 350gsm, full colour both sides, your design – $50.00
- Option 2: 250 cards on 350gsm, full colour both sides, our design – $60.00
- Option 3: 500 cards on 350gsm full colour both sides, your design – $70.00
- Option 4: 500 cards on 350gsm full colour both sides, our design – $80.00
- Option 5: 1000 cards on 350gsm full colour both sides, your design – $95.00
- Option 6: 1000 cards on 350gsm full colour both sides, our design – $105.00
Your Design or Ours
All our business cards are printed on 350gsm card which is good quality heavyweight card. Both sides are printed in full colour for the same price, with full bleed off the edge. We are happy to use your design if you provide it to us in the correct specifications, or we’ll design it for you using your logo and/or photo.
- Must be supplied as a press ready pdf. (90 x 55mm at 300dpi, CMYK, 2mm bleed and 3mm safe zone all sides). See below for more information.
- Your photos and/or logo must be supplied in print resolution or large enough in dimension to be altered to print resolution.
- Text should be supplied in one document together with a descriptive brief which we will follow as much as possible. If no brief is supplied we will provide our own design scope. Text will be copied and pasted and should be proofed prior to sending.
- One proof change only.
If you want to have more control over the design of your business cards, then we are quite happy to work at an hourly rate to include phone and email discussions, design briefing, and multiple proofing. Please just contact us on 07 5345 6011 for an initial no obligation chat about your requirements.
Supplying your own design checklist
Preparing press-ready artwork for commercial printing can be confusing for non professionals. Please use the checklist below as a guide before sending us your artwork or refer your designer to it. If we need to adjust your artwork, we will charge to do so. If this checklist is beyond the scope of your knowledge we strongly suggest you have a professional design your business cards. We would be happy to assist.
Before submitting your artwork, please check that:
- Your artwork is the correct size and is imposed 1-up, not as spreads.
- Your artwork contains correctly set internal and external bleed.
- Your artwork is set using CMYK colours.
- All rich blacks are set to C =20%, M = 20%, Y = 20%, K = 100%.
- All fine black text is set to C=0%, M=0%, Y=0%, K=100% and is set to overprint.
- All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
- Ink coverage does not exceed 300% (240% for uncoated stocks).
- All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 8pt using a non-narrow, non-ultra light or non-thin style font.
- All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
- All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
- Your artwork is the correct size and contains trim marks
- All transparencies are flattened